Praceta Dom Nuno Álvares Pereira,
nº 20 1º SALA AO
+351 915 300 004
41º10'19''N / 8º40'38''W
Blanco Rajoy, nº 7 - 1º
15006 A Coruña
43°21'18''N / 8°24'12'W
Terms and Conditions
By accepting the Terms and Conditions of this website, the user hereby consents to the collection and computer processing of their data, authorizing these to be put into an appropriate database and kept for however long necessary. Decskill is responsible for processing the data.
The personal data provided by the user is intended for various purposes such as those described in the "Cookies Policy". Under Law 67/98, of October 26, users are guaranteed access to their data, and can request that it be updated, corrected or deleted in writing, by sending a letter to this address: Rua 25 de Abril Nº 1041B, 4410-014 Serzedo Vila Nova de Gaia, or via the email address email@example.com.
Decskill takes the privacy of its customers and users very seriously, complying with the European legislation in force in terms of both the processing of personal data as well as privacy.
Decskill uses the best practices in order to protect user data against unauthorized access and unauthorized use.
The data collected on this website is intended to:
• Customize the website according to location/language preferences so that it is more convenient for users to browse this website;
• Respond to contact requests from users;
• Collect and analyse anonymous traffic data, via external statistics services, that allow us to improve this website.
Decskill does not provide the data collected on this website to external entities and this data is only used to respond to user requests, contact requests or for product communication.
On this website, when authorized by the user, the following cookies are used:
• Customization cookies – which allow us to remember the user´s preferences in relation to their location/language. Thus, on subsequent visits the user will not always have to select these options, making the visit easier.
• Statistics Cookies – which allow us to understand how users navigate our website, and how we can improve your website experience and functionality, by collecting usage statistics. We use Google Analytics, one of the most commonly used and reliable statistics services, to help us collect this information. The information collected, such as which pages were visited or how much time was spent on the website, does not allow us to identify specific users since the visits are anonymous.
2. For what purposes is the personal data of the User collected?
The data collected on the forms on the website are exclusively used to process user requests and will not be used for any other processing.
3. Does the Decskill team use the personal data collected for Direct Marketing?
The Decskill team will not use your personal data to send you any unsolicited mail containing content that you have not specifically consented to. The Decskill team does not sell or trade your data with third parties.
4. Who has access to the User´s personal data?
The Decskill team does not disclose any of its Customers’ or Users’ personal data to third parties without their consent, except when required to do so by the law.
5. Where is the User data stored?
The Decskill team stores its customers and Users data on its servers located in the European Union. These servers are protected and maintained to the highest security standards and are in compliance with applicable privacy laws. If you wish to be removed from our database, you may exercise this right by contacting us via the various means available on the website.
DECSKILL´s Quality Policy envisages the permanent adaptation of the company in order to respond to the dynamism and requirements of the information and communication technologies sector, calling for the involvement of all our employees in pursuing the objectives that are expressed in our mission, vision, values and annual objectives.
1. Mission Our mission is to deliver value through knowledge and it is the fulfillment of this mission that motivates us on a daily basis, to be better, more informed, innovative and competitive. We believe that the delivery of value through knowledge is achieved in the following three ways:
People For people, their ability to understand and master technology as well as their in-depth knowledge of each specific economic sector;
Products and Services For our products, services and solutions, where the knowledge of the business process is central and makes a difference;
Methodologies Through methodologies, the area where the knowledge we have in the field of Agile practices, in training, coaching, as well as in the modern models of service delivery in the development area, are differentiators.
2. Vision To be a reference in the Outsourcing market, within the next 4 years, fulfilling the objectives that we have established in our mission and values.
3. Values Decskill is guided by a well-defined principle: each Customer is a priority. It establishes a close relationship based on the integrity of our services, seeking the highest standards of effectiveness. Decskill has a main objective, which is: to always exceed expectations, however high they may be.
In this way we can summarize our values according to the following diagram:
4. Objectives Decskill´s Quality Policy is embodied in a set of objectives that are defined annually by the management team during the strategic planning cycle, in order to consolidade the dynamic improvement of the organization for the satisfaction of our Clients, employees, partners and shareholders.